Alumni Meeting 2023
Please Register on the Form Below
January 6, 2023
Greetings in Jesus’ name! We are writing to let you know that the annual Tabernacle Baptist College Alumni Days will be taking place from Monday, March 6, 2023 through Wednesday, March 8.
Preachers will be called from the floor throughout the Monday and Tuesday morning and afternoon sessions. So, come prepared to preach! In order to give as many alumni as possible the opportunity to preach, remember that you’ll have fifteen (15) minutes from the time you stand behind the pulpit.
The annual Alumni Banquet for alumni and graduating seniors will take place following the Tuesday afternoon session. For all local alumni and for those who stay over on Tuesday night, we encourage you and your spouse to join us for breakfast Wednesday morning at K&S Restaurant.
Schedule of Alumni Days Activities
Monday, March 6:
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Alumni Preaching Service in the Chapel
- 7:00 PM - Evening Service in the Auditorium
Tuesday, March 7:
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon - Alumni Preaching Service
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Alumni Preaching Service
- 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Ladies Meeting
- 5:30 PM - Alumni Banquet in the Founders Building
- 7:00 PM - Evening Service
Wednesday, March 8:
- 9:00 AM - Breakfast at K&S Restaurant
As in the past, the college will offer one free night of lodging for those coming in from out of town. For reservations, please contact Mrs. Karen Swain in the college office at 864-269-2760 ext. 234
Please feel free to contact me, Bro. Steve Crout, or Bro. Dave Noffsinger if you have any questions. We hope to see you this coming March!
Steve Crout, President TBC Alumni Association - (803) 556-5247
Dave Noffsinger, Vice-President TBC Alumni Association - (270) 839-4708